Recently, Family Planning New Zealand shared a video from The Global Goals. The video features a cover of Wannabe which was a hit for the 90’s all-girl-band The Spice Girls. The video also features a series of slogans, slogans of what these groups want for women.
Over the next few posts, I hope to explore each of these slogans.
What do The Global Goals want for women?
Secondly, they want:
Quality Education For All Girls
Again, this seems inconsistent with Family Planning New Zealand‘s pro-abortion-choice stance. I wonder if they realise just what it would look like if all girls had quality education in all their interactions with Family Planning New Zealand.
What would it look like for those seeking the services of Family Planning New Zealand if they had all their options carefully and considerately laid out before them?
What would it look like if Family Planning New Zealand prided itself on accurate and factual quality education for all girls regarding fetal development?
What would it mean for women if Family Planning New Zealand came clear about the impacts of abortion on women?
What would it mean for women if Family Planning New Zealand came clear about its underlying agenda and philosophy concerning human personhood?
Many women, upon having abortions, do so without informed consent. It’s not that they don’t give their consent, but that their consent is not fully informed. Family Planning New Zealand is notoriously partial and bias.
What do I want for women?
I want quality education for all girls.
- This includes those facing crisis pregnancy.
- This includes those girls who have had abortions and yet have no answer as to why they feel the way they do.
- This includes quality education for all girls relating to fetal development.
- This includes providing education on the horrors of abortion.
- This includes informing mothers of the difficult situation their teenage daughters are facing.